Yellow in color with green reflections, it is fresh and refreshing with delicate citrus aromas, pears, green apples and a subtle floral note. On the palate it is vibrant and elegant thanks to its delicious acidity.
Hervé Fabre and his wife, Diane, own the famous Fabre Montmayou winery in Vistalba, but they also have this joint project with other partners for a line of limited productions, selections from a single vineyard planted 13 years ago in Gualtallary, plus 1,500 meters high.
- Alta Yari Winery
- White Type
- Harvest 2020
- Varietal Chardonnay
- Blend 100% Chardonnay
- Aging without passing through wood
- Winemaker Hervé Joyaux Favre - Juan Bruzzone
- Gualtallary Region , Uco Valley, Mendoza
- Service Temperature: 9 to 11°C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Poultry, Fish, Lobster, Sautéed Or Fried, Steamed, Soft Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Green Vegetables, Other Vegetables, Mushrooms, Nuts, Seasoned With Aromatic Herbs, Wheat