New release of Andeluna.
From the beginning, Andeluna has stood out in the production of Cabernet Franc, a variety that has been recognized as emblematic of the winery. The Valle de Uco terroir led us to explore each area to produce the best, freshest expressions of the varietal.
Red color with ruby hues. In aroma, subtle spicy notes, aromatic herbs and red fruits are perceived. On the palate it is balanced, with a medium structure and the presence of tannins with a silky sensation.
- Andeluna Winery
- Score 90 James Suckling
- Red Type
- Harvest 2020
- Varietal Cabernet Franc
- Cut 100% Cabernet Franc
- Aging 5 months in French barrels
- Winemaker Manuel González Bals
- Alcohol content
- Tupungato Region , Uco Valley, Mendoza
- Service Temperature: 16° to 18°C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Red Meats, Pork, Grilled, Smoked, Roasted, Strong Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Mushrooms, Black Pepper Sauces