The winery is located in the rocky terroir of Gualtallary, Mendoza, at more than 1,300 meters above sea level, at the foot of the Andes Mountains. A perfect environment for the production of complex and quality wines.
It presents a radiant and pale salmon-colored hue. Intense expression of red fruits such as sour cherry and cherry, aromas of red roses also stand out. The tastes of small red fruit are appreciated together with a freshness that comes from a balanced acidity.
- Andeluna Winery
- Pink Type
- Harvest 2021
- Varietal Malbec
- Blend 100% Malbec
- Aging without passing through wood
- Winemaker Manuel González Bals
- Alcohol content
- Uco Valley Region , Mendoza
- Service Temperature: 8° to 11°C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Cured Meats, Poultry, Grilled, Sautéed Or Fried, Smoked, Roast, Soft Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Mushrooms, Nuts, Seasoned With Aromatic Herbs, Exotic Condiments, Wheat