Score: 93 Tim Atkin
The winery is located in the rocky terroir of Gualtallary, Mendoza, at more than 1,300 meters above sea level, at the foot of the Andes Mountains. A perfect environment for the production of complex and quality wines.
"One of those wines that does what it says on the label, this is a four-way blend of predominantly Malbec with 53% Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc. Perfectly integrated and well balanced, it is a subtle and elegant red with an elegant scented oak, refreshing acidity, filigree tannins and focused red fruit and blackberry. should age well too." Tim Atkins
- Andeluna Winery
- Score 93 Tim Atkin
- Red Type
- Harvest 2017
- Varietal Mix
- Blend Malbec - Merlot - Cabernet Sauvignon - Cabernet Franc
- Aged for 12 months in new French barrels with varietal; 6 additional months the blend.
- Winemaker Manuel González Bals
- Alcohol content
- Tupungato Region , Uco Valley, Mendoza
- Service Temperature: 16° to 18°C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Red Meats, Pork, Grilled, Smoked, Roasted, Strong Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Mushrooms, Black Pepper Sauces