Score: 95 Uncorked
"Bin Otto is basically a Sangiovese -90% of the blend- that comes from a 45-year-old vineyard in the La Arboleda area, in the Uco Valley. It is a selection of plots in this vineyard. The wine is aged for 12 months in barrels and, although it is perceived as very young, perhaps with the wood very much in front, the layer of fruit that is felt here is dense, at the same time very fresh and vibrant.That fruit throbs in the background and little by little , as the glass oxygenates, it emerges strongly. A delicious fruity force for a wine that needs to be stored for a couple of years before opening." Patricio Tapia - Uncorked Guide
Attractive notes of rose, black cherries, tobacco and black tea. Classic style, austere in its youth, with tension and structure that predicts a good evolution.
- Bira Wines Winery
- Score 95 Uncorked
- Red Type
- Harvest 2020
- Varietal Mix
- Cut Sangiovese 90%-Merlot 15%-Syrah 5%
- Aged for 12 to 14 months in new 500-litre French barrels.
- Winemaker Federico Isgró
- Alcohol content 13.2%
- Uco Valley Region , Mendoza
- Service Temperature: 16 to 18°C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Red Meats, Pork, Grilled, Smoked, Roasted, Strong Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Mushrooms, Black Pepper Sauces