This wine is a delicate ruby red color. It is pure and complex on the nose, with aromas reminiscent of raspberries, blueberries and herbal touches; combined with notes of cinnamon and cigar box. On the palate it is balanced and elegant, with fine-grained tannins and a mineral texture. The finish is long and subtle.
- Viña Cobos Winery
- Red Type
- Harvest 2020
- Pinot Noir Varietal
- Blend 100% Pinot Noir
- Aged for 12 months in French oak barrels, 20% new and 80% used.
- Winemaker Andres Vignoni - Noelia Torres - Paul Hobbs
- Alcohol content 14%
- Rio Negro Region , Patagonia, Argentina
- Service Temperature: 13 to 14° C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Cured Meats, Poultry, Grilled, Sautéed Or Fried, Smoked, Roast, Soft Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Mushrooms, Nuts, Seasoned With Aromatic Herbs, Exotic Condiments, Wheat