Score: 96 James Suckling
Zingaretti Malbec is a distinguished and vigorous wine. Ruby red in color with violet highlights. It presents intense aromas and notes of wild herbs, flowers, red fruit well integrated with spices and dark chocolate. An unctuous wine that provokes powerful sensations in the mouth, and with a long and pronounced finish.
"This Malbec really shows the character of the old vine, with black tea, bark and mushrooms to the aromas and flavors of blueberries and blackcurrants. Full body. Round and smooth, but tight. Sourced from century-old vines. Best drunk after 2024." James Suckling
- Viña Cobos Winery
- Score 96 James Suckling
- Red Type
- Harvest 2017
- Varietal Malbec
- Blend 100% Malbec
- Aged for 17 months in French and American oak barrels, 60% new oak.
- Oenologist Andres Vignoni - Paul Hobbs
- Alcohol content 14%
- Villa Bastias Region , Uco Valley, Mendoza
- Service Temperature: 16 to 18° C
- Country Argentina
- PAIRING Red Meats, Pork, Grilled, Smoked, Roasted, Strong Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Mushrooms, Black Pepper Sauces