The emblematic Chilean wine brand is now also produced in Mendoza, by the hand of five labels. When talking about Casillero del Diablo, from the Concha y Toro winery, one automatically thinks of a brand of Chilean origin, very strong globally, given that it is present in some 140 countries and has positioned itself as one of the top brands worldwide.
More than 100 years ago, to prevent his wines from disappearing, Don Melchor de Concha y Toro spread the rumor that the Devil lived in his winery. They say that, like fire, the rumor spread quickly and that in a short time fear settled in everyone. Nobody could ever confirm the rumor about the guardian of their cellars and his existence... Today, The Legend is still alive.
Perfect to accompany minced with smoked serrano ham, blue cheese with black olives and empanadas of minced lean meat.
Aroma: Notes of cassis, red cherries and black plum complemented with hints of vanilla, mocha, roasted coffee and chocolate. Mouth: Smooth but at the same time concentrated, it is an elegant wine with a long and pleasant persistence. Colour: Intense red.
- Concha y Toro Winery
- Red Type
- Harvest 2020
- Varietal Cabernet Sauvignon
- Blend 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Aged for 6 months in French oak barrels and 5 months in the bottle.
- Winemaker German Di Cesare
- Alcohol content
- Uco Valley Region , Mendoza
- Service Temperature: 16 to 18°C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Red Meats, Pork, Poultry, Grilled, Smoked, Roasted, Soft Cheeses, Strong Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Sauces With Onions, Mushrooms, Beans And Lentils, Sauces With Black Pepper, Seasoned With Aromatic Herbs, Exotic Condiments, White Starches