Pioneer of the modern Argentine Bonarda. It is a wine without oak maturation, juicy and spicy, which achieves a balance between freshness and fruit. With an avid fan base, it is one of those secrets that wine lovers whisper to each other. After 7 years of organic viticulture, our Bonarda vineyard has found its balance. The natural environment in which it is found, the interaction with other species (grass, weeds, etc.), in a soil that has come back to life and shows the deepening growth of the roots, are all factors that contribute to achieve a more balanced wine each vintage.
- Altos Las Hormigas Winery
- Score 91 Tim Atkin
- Red Type
- Harvest 2020
- Varietal Bonarda
- Cut 100% Bonarda
- Aging Raised in cement vats.
- Winemaker Alberto Antonini, Attilio Pagli, Leonardo Erazo
- Alcohol content 14.7%
- Lujan de Cuyo Region , Mendoza
- Service Temperature: 16 to 18° C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Red Meats, Pork, Poultry, Grilled, Smoked, Roasted, Soft Cheeses, Strong Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Sauces With Onions, Mushrooms, Beans And Lentils, Sauces With Black Pepper, Seasoned With Aromatic Herbs, Exotic Condiments, White Starches