This wine is made with 100% organic certified grapes and without oak. It shows a character of subtle presence of calcium carbonate in the vineyard and is pleasant and easy to drink.
- Altos Las Hormigas Winery
- Score 91 Robert Parker
- Red Type
- Harvest 2018
- Varietal Malbec
- Blend 100% Malbec
- Aging Aged in cement vats for 6 months.
- Winemaker Alberto Antonini, Attilio Pagli, Leonardo Erazo
- Alcohol content 14.7%
- Luján de Cuyo Region , Mendoza
- Service Temperature: 16 to 18° C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Cured Meats, Poultry, Grilled, Sautéed Or Fried, Smoked, Roast, Soft Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Mushrooms, Nuts, Seasoned With Aromatic Herbs, Exotic Condiments, Wheat