Score: 90 Descorchados Guide
The influence of the Pacific Ocean, and the intense red color of its soils came together to create this refreshing and crisp white. A yellow Sauvignon Blanc with hints of green. On the nose it is a wine whose fine notes of grapefruit are combined with aromas of green apples and white peaches. It is fresh and delicate, with a crisp and balanced mouthfeel, as well as a pleasant minerality.
"The herbal notes dominate in this light and super fresh sauvignon from the areas closest to the sea in Casablanca. It would be ideal for shrimp, although actually with cebiche too, especially because of the acidity that refreshes everything in its path." Patricio Tapia - Descorchados Guide
- Viña Cono Sur Winery (Concha y Toro)
- Score 90 Descorchados Guide
- White Type
- Harvest 2021
- Sauvignon Blanc Varietal
- 100% Sauvignon Blanc Blend
- Aging 6 months of aging in stainless steel tanks.
- Alcohol content 12.0%
- Los Boldos Estate and El Centinela Estate Region , Casablanca Valley, Chile
- Service Temperature: 8° to 11°C
- Country Chile
- Pairing Poultry, Molluscs, Fish, Lobster, Sautéed Or Fried, Steamed, Soft Cheeses, Strong Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Green Vegetables, Dried Fruits, Spicy And Highly Seasoned Foods, Seasoned With Aromatic Herbs, Sushi