Winery with a champagne tradition, producer of award-winning sparkling wines recognized nationally and internationally. With more than 20 years of experience in wines and sparkling wines, Rosell Boher stands out for its traditionally made products.
It all started in 1999 when the facilities of the winery founded at the end of the 19th century by Bernardo Martínez, grandfather of our winemaker, Alejandro Martínez Rosell, were recovered.
It has a pale golden yellow color; persistent foam and very small bubbles. We find aromas of toasted bread, tropical fruits, touches of almonds and coconut. Good acidity. Full on the palate, full-bodied, long and without bitterness. Flavors consistent with what it promises to the nose. There are peaches and some cherry. Citrus like pink grapefruit and tropical fruits.
- Rosell Boher Winery
- Guy Sparkling
- Category Brut
- Varietal 60% Pinot Noir and 40% Chardonnay
- Method Traditional / Champenoise
- Alcohol content 12.3%
- Region Uco Valley, Mendoza
- Service Temperature: 6° to 8°C
- Country Argentina
- pairing Poultry, Molluscs, Fish, Grilled, Sautéed Or Fried, Smoked, Steamed, Soft Cheeses, Strong Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Green Vegetables, Nuts, Spicy And Spicy Foods, Fruits And Berries, Sushi