Score: 92 James Suckling
This Chardonnay stands out for its yellow color, clear and with green flashes. It has a great intensity on the nose, with notes of fruits such as pear, peach and pineapple, as well as white flowers, orange blossom and delicate notes of bread peel. In the mouth there is a good volume and unctuousness, it has a lively acidity. It is an elegant wine, perfumed with great balance and persistence.
- Viña Cobos Winery
- Score 92 James Suckling
- White Type
- Harvest 2020
- Varietal Chardonnay
- Blend 100% Chardonnay
- Aging Six months in contact with oak, 10% new.
- Winemaker Andres Vignoni - Paul Hobbs
- Alcohol content
- Uco Valley and Lujan de Cuyo Region , Mendoza
- Service Temperature: 8 to 10° C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Poultry, Fish, Lobster, Sautéed Or Fried, Steamed, Soft Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Green Vegetables, Other Vegetables, Mushrooms, Nuts, Seasoned With Aromatic Herbs, Wheat