Score: 92 James Suckling
"Very pure red with blueberries, purple fruit and violets showing through both on the nose and on the palate. It's medium-bodied with integrated tannins and a nice finish. Refined Malbec. Drink now." James Suckling
Intense red in color with violet and blue tones, this exquisite Malbec is characterized by aromas of white flowers and black fruits along with notes of white pepper and cloves. It delights the palate with hints of liquorice and chocolate while it is broad, soft and has firm tannins. It is an elegant, balanced wine with a persistent finish.
- Viña Cobos Winery
- Score 92 James Suckling
- Red Type
- Harvest 2021
- Varietal Malbec
- Blend 100% Malbec
- Aging Aged in stainless steel tanks, aged in new French oak barrels (10%) for 8 months.
- Oenologist Andres Vignoni - Paul Hobbs
- Alcohol content 14%
- Luján de Cuyo Region , Mendoza
- Service Temperature: 16 to 18° C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Red Meats, Pork, Grilled, Smoked, Roasted, Strong Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Mushrooms, Black Pepper Sauces