This limited batch Blend was produced after a rigorous selection of the best grapes from the excellent vineyard located in the heart of Gualtallary, in Tupungato, Valle de Uco.
Its soil has a high content of calcium carbonate that improves the mineral character and gives structure to the tannins. It was made with native wild yeasts, soft and controlled maceration for 25 days.
It carried out its malolactic fermentation in new French oak barrels, from Burgundy cooperage. The total aging in barrels was 24 months.
Aromas of violets, stewed blackberries, cassis, pineapples and sandalwood. It is full-bodied with round, ripe tannins. Polished and creamy with notes of vanilla and well-integrated spices.
- Finca Ambrosia Winery
- Red Type
- Harvest 2018
- Varietal Mix
- Cut Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec (plot 2 and 17) and Cabernet Franc.
- Aged for 24 months in medium toasted French barrels and 12 months in concrete tanks.
- Winemaker Matías Macias
- Alcohol content 15%
- Gualtallary Region , Mendoza, Argentina
- Service Temperature: 16 to 18°C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Red Meats, Pork, Grilled, Smoked, Roasted, Strong Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Mushrooms, Black Pepper Sauces