Finca Suarez is developed on the land that the engineer Leopoldo Suarez chose at the beginning of the last century. There are four generations producing wines that speak of the land, the mountains, calcareous soils, warm days, cool nights and their own history, which are recognized by the main international critics.
Refined, elegant and herbal Malbec with a touch of old wood, with subtle flavors of cherries and blueberries, very fine tannins and a clean, fresh and chalky palate.
- Finca Suarez Winery
- Score 93 Tim Atkin (2018 vintage)
- Red Type
- Harvest 2019
- Varietal Malbec
- Blend 100% Malbec
- Aging 30% in French oak barrels for 1 year
- Winemaker Juanfa Suarez
- Alcohol content 13.5%
- Altamira Paraje Region , Uco Valley, Mendoza
- Service Temperature: 16° to 18°C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Red Meats, Pork, Poultry, Grilled, Smoked, Roasted, Soft Cheeses, Strong Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Sauces With Onions, Mushrooms, Beans And Lentils, Sauces With Black Pepper, Seasoned With Aromatic Herbs, Exotic Condiments, White Starches