Score: 94 Tim Atkin
3430 bottles from the vineyard located in Vistalba and under the delicate care of winegrower Alberto Comarin for more than 40 years. Inside the old vineyard, the small winery has produced this Gran Cabernet Sauvignon 2016, achieving with the help of winemaker Juan Manuel Gonzalez, conserving and elegantly highlighting the distinguished and intense fruit and varietal expression characteristic of the grapes from this vineyard.
A complex and highly balanced wine that has matured for 14 months in French oak barrels. The sensations of this Cabernet Sauvignon wine are also born from the experience and sustained enthusiasm of Michel Rolland's team and those who work the vineyard and the winery with tradition, commitment and dedication. All of them make up the Terruño Viña 1924, in its full expression gathered in this bottle.
Viña 1924 is an Old Malbec Vineyard located in the Vistalba Valley, in Mendoza. The first record of its existence is from the year 1924. A Malbec Vineyard with more than 80 years old belonging to the first steps of viticulture in Vistalba and Mendoza. Limited batch of 3,356 bottles.
- Bodega Viña 1924 de Angeles
- Score 94 Tim Atkin
- Red Type
- Harvest 2016
- Varietal Cabernet Sauvignon
- Blend 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Aged for 14 months in French oak barrels.
- Winemaker Juan Manuel Gonzalez - Viticulturist: Alberto Comarin
- Alcohol content 14.5%
- Vineyard Region 1924, Plot 4, Lujan de Cuyo, Mendoza
- Service Temperature: 16 to 18° C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Red Meats, Pork, Grilled, Smoked, Roasted, Strong Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Mushrooms, Black Pepper Sauces