For J Alberto, Noemía selects vines from a 67-year-old vineyard, some 4.5 hectares next to the winery. It is a blend in the vineyard with 95% malbec and the rest merlot. Raised in different wooden and concrete containers.
Very perfumed with slate stone, and aromas of black fruits. Blackberries. Full body, bright fruit. Hints of dried citrus fruits below.
- Noemia Winery
- Red Type
- Harvest 2020
- Varietal Malbec
- Single Vineyard Field Blend 95% Malbec & 5% Merlot - Organic and Biodynamic Vineyards
- Aged for 9 months, 85% of the wine in 2-use French oak barrels.
- Winemaker Hans Vinding Diers
- Alcohol content 13.5%
- Rio Negro Valley Region , Rio Negro
- Service Temperature: 16 to 18° C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Red Meats, Pork, Grilled, Smoked, Roasted, Strong Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Mushrooms, Black Pepper Sauces