Score: 96 James Suckling
José Zuccardi Malbec is the evolution of Zuccardi Zeta. It presents a traditional style, respecting the identity of the wine since the first harvest of Zeta in 2002. Jose Zuccardi Malbec represents Jose Alberto's search for self-improvement and conviction.
"Blackberries, graphite, black pepper and crushed berries on the nose. Full-bodied, very tight and focused with firm tannins that give it fantastic aging potential. A bit of cabernet sauvignon here too. Try it after 2023." James Suckling
- Zuccardi Family Winery
- Score 9 6 James Suckling
- Red Type
- Harvest 2018
- Varietal Malbec
- Blend 95% Malbec, 5% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Aging The aging was carried out in oak foudres.
- Winemaker Sebastian Zuccardi
- Alcohol content 15%
- Argentine Region , Uco Valley MENDOZA
- Service Temperature: 16 to 18° C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Red Meats, Pork, Grilled, Smoked, Roasted, Strong Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Mushrooms, Black Pepper Sauces