The moon influences many aspects of life, mainly events where gravity and liquids are involved, and this is well known to scientists and fruit and vegetable growers.
Viticultural practices and winemaking are also affected by the moon, most intensely when it is full. The energy of this lunar phase has been captured in Luna Llena Cabernet Franc – Malbec.
All processes such as pruning, harvesting, grinding, pressing, racking and bottling were carried out during the luminous full moon nights.
This wine shows the quality and power of the grapes. No biotechnology such as enzymes, bacteria or clarifying agents was used. It was fermented with native yeasts.
- Finca Ambrosia Winery
- Red Type
- Harvest 2021
- Varietal Mix
- Blend 50% Cabernet Franc – 50% Malbec
- Aging Aging specifically for 6 months
- Winemaker Matías Macias
- Alcohol content 14.5%
- Gualtallary Region , Uco Valley, Mendoza
- Service Temperature: 16° to 18°C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Red Meats, Pork, Poultry, Grilled, Smoked, Roasted, Soft Cheeses, Strong Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Sauces With Onions, Mushrooms, Beans And Lentils, Sauces With Black Pepper, Seasoned With Aromatic Herbs, Exotic Condiments, White Starches