Score: 91 James Suckling
"Violet, pine, cedar and blackberry aromas. It is medium bodied with elegant tannins and fresh acidity. Succulent and perfumed with lingering lavender notes on the finish. Delicious now." James Suckling
This cabernet franc was planted in 2015, on the stony and calcareous soils of Gualtallary, to the north of the Uco Valley. It is a vibrant, juicy wine, delicious in its freshness, nervous in its tannins that unfold in the mouth supporting a structure that, although it feels light, is tense, fibrous.
- Potrero Wine Cellar
- Score 9 1 James Suckling
- Red Type
- Harvest 2019
- Varietal Cabernet Franc
- Cut 100% Cabernet Franc
- Aged for 12 months in first and second use barrels.
- Winemaker Bernardo Bossi Bonilla
- Alcohol content
- Gualtallary Region , Uco Valley, Mendoza
- Service Temperature: 16 to 18°C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Red Meats, Pork, Poultry, Grilled, Smoked, Roasted, Soft Cheeses, Strong Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Sauces With Onions, Mushrooms, Beans And Lentils, Sauces With Black Pepper, Seasoned With Aromatic Herbs, Exotic Condiments, White Starches