Score 94 James Suckling
New project by Matias Riccitelli. A wine deeply influenced by the environment provided by the Andes Mountains. We select a species of gymnocalycium cactus that is native and finds its home in altitude and unique soil conditions just like our Malbec.
- Matias Riccitelli Wines Winery
- Score 94 James Suckling
- Red Type
- Harvest 2017
- Varietal Malbec
- Blend 100% Malbec
- Aging 100% aged in French oak barrels of different uses for 12 months.
- Winemaker Matias Riccitelli
- Alcohol content 14.0%
- Gualtallary region , Uco Valley (1300 masl)
- Service Temperature: 16 to 18° C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Red Meats, Pork, Poultry, Grilled, Smoked, Roasted, Soft Cheeses, Strong Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Sauces With Onions, Mushrooms, Beans And Lentils, Sauces With Black Pepper, Seasoned With Aromatic Herbs, Exotic Condiments, White Starches