Score: 91 Robert Parker
New project by Matías Riccitelli. Production of only 2,000 bottles. It comes from a vineyard that is over 100 years old, planted on a trellis and located in Vistalba.
On the nose it has herbs, spices, vegetables. red fruit Something minty. Medium acidity, textured, with slightly more toasted fruit. Powerful but fluid finish. Persistent.
- Matias Riccitelli Wines Winery
- Score 91 Robert Parker
- Red Type
- Harvest 2016
- Varietal Bonarda
- Cut 100% Bonarda
- Aging Aged in French oak barrels for different uses.
- Winemaker Matias Riccitelli
- Alcohol content 14.0%
- Juan Ceschin Farm Region - Vistalba, Mendoza
- Service Temperature: 16 to 18° C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Red Meats, Pork, Poultry, Grilled, Smoked, Roasted, Soft Cheeses, Strong Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Sauces With Onions, Mushrooms, Beans And Lentils, Sauces With Black Pepper, Seasoned With Aromatic Herbs, Exotic Condiments, White Starches