Numina is a Latin word that means spirit” and with this line of Salentein wines it represents the spirit of its El Oasis and La Pampa estates, where Bodegas Salentein was first established in 1996, in the Uco Valley.
It is a 100% Pinot Noir from old plots of our Finca La Pampa located between 1,200 and 1,300 meters above sea level in the IG San Pablo. Its color is bright cherry red. On the nose, it has aromas of cherries and forest fruits that are combined with delicate notes of fresh herbs. On the palate, red fruits, fine-textured tannins and a refreshing acidity stand out.
- Salentein Winery
- Red Type
- Harvest 2021
- Pinot Noir Varietal
- Blend 100% Pinot Noir
- Aged for 9 months in French oak barrels.
- Winemaker José "Pepe" Galante
- Alcohol content
- San Pablo Region , Uco Valley, Mendoza
- Service Temperature: 14 to 16°C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Cured Meats, Poultry, Grilled, Sautéed Or Fried, Smoked, Roast, Soft Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Mushrooms, Nuts, Seasoned With Aromatic Herbs, Exotic Condiments, Wheat