Intense ruby red colour. On the nose it presents good expression and varietal typicity, the notes of black pepper and cassis stand out. In the mouth it is fleshy, with a fine and elegant tannic structure, and a long and persistent finish.
Varietals from farms that are located between 1,050 and 1,700 meters, with rocky soils, great thermal amplitude, optimal solar exposure and pure meltwater from the Andes that provide the ideal conditions to produce wines that are the maximum expression of the Valley of wow.
In its vineyards high up in the Uco Valley, Mendoza, Bodegas Salentein has begun to transform Argentine viticulture. The three farms are located between 1,050 and 1,700 meters above sea level. In the San Pablo estate are the highest vineyards in the province, and some of the highest in the world.
Bodegas Salentein's Chief Winemaker is José "Pepe" Galante, a legendary winemaker recognized as the father of world-class Argentine Malbec. For 34 years, Galante worked as the main winemaker at the Catena Zapata winery.
- Salentein Winery
- Red Type
- Harvest 2020
- Varietal Cabernet Sauvignon
- Blend 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Aging Aged in French oak barrels for 12 months
- Winemaker Jose "Pepe" Galante
- Alcohol content 14%
- Uco Valley Region , Tunuyan, Mendoza
- Service Temperature: 16 to 18° C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Red Meats, Pork, Grilled, Smoked, Roasted, Strong Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Mushrooms, Black Pepper Sauces