Salentein Reserva Corte de Tintas and Salentein Reserva Corte de Blancas are the new Bodega Salentein labels that are part of the growing world trend in favor of blended wines.
The oenological team made up of José “Pepe” Galante, Chief Winemaker of Bodegas Salentein, and Jorge Cabeza, Senior Winemaker, sought to combine the best expressions of each varietal between 1,050 and 1,700 meters above sea level in San Pablo, the brand new Geographical Indication of Valle of Uco.
Steely yellow color with greenish reflections, clear, bright. Aromatic and complex, notes of orange blossom and jasmine stand out, combined with fruity notes of lychee, apricot and orange peel. In the mouth, citrus notes such as grapefruit and vibrant acidity are present, making it a fresh wine with a persistent finish.
- Salentein Winery
- Score 92 Tim Atkin (2019 vintage)
- White Type
- Harvest 2020
- Varietal Mix
- Blend 62% Chardonnay, 28% Gewurztraminer, 10% Sauvignon Blanc
- Aged for 6 months resting on the lees; approx 3 years guard
- Winemaker José "Pepe" Galante
- Alcohol content
- Tunuyan Region , Uco Valley, Mendoza
- Service Temperature: 10 to 12°C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Poultry, Fish, Lobster, Sautéed Or Fried, Steamed, Soft Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Green Vegetables, Other Vegetables, Mushrooms, Nuts, Seasoned With Aromatic Herbs, Wheat