The estate in Altamira has one of Susana's favorite vineyards. The quality of the grapes from one plot caught his attention and he decided to vinify them separately.
Intense and deep, this Limited Edition Malbec was fermented in concrete eggs to preserve its fruit character. It displays aromas of blackberries and liquor framed by a touch of oak from its aging in barrels.
Great concentration and character, it offers aromas and flavors of blackberries and blueberries, as well as black olives and liquorice. The fine and compact tannins are creamy in texture and extremely long. Full-bodied, it is an intense and deep wine with great aging capacity.
- Bodega Susana Balbo Wines
- Vivino Score - 4.4
- Red Type
- Harvest 2016
- Varietal Malbec
- Blend 100% Malbec
- Aged for 14 months in 1st use French barrels
- Winemaker Susana Balbo
- Alcohol content 14.7%
- Finca La Delfina Region , Altamira, San Carlos, Valle de Uco, Mdza
- Service Temperature: 16° to 18°
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Red Meats, Pork, Grilled, Smoked, Roasted, Strong Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Mushrooms, Black Pepper Sauces