This champagne with a remarkable vivacity and elegance that reveal a subtle balance on the palate with freshness and structure of red fruits, corset and velvety, also has an assertive character that seduces with its incomparable iridescent and intense colour. A magnificent blended rosé...
The Taittinger Prestige Rosé cuvée is distinguished by its iridescent and intense color due to the secret of its composition: a blended rosé, with a delicate elaboration. At the final blend, 15% of red wine is added, obtained from the best Pinot Noirs from the Mountain of Reims, which gives this cuvée its incomparable color, but also its great intensity in taste.
The strong proportion of Chardonnay (30%) that completes the blend provides the elegance and finesse characteristic of Champagne Taittinger's signature. On the nose it is intense and expressive, marked by the aroma of fresh red fruits, such as crushed wild raspberry, cherry or currant. Thanks to its fine bubbles, four notes reach the palate: vivacious, fruity, fresh and lively, as only a great blended Rosé could offer.
The Taittinger domain covers 288 hectares, stretching between the Côte des Blancs, the Marne Valley and the Reims Mountain. This vineyard is 37% Chardonnay, 48% Pinot Noir and 15% Pinot Meunier planted and spread over 37 different vineyards rated among the best in the “Champagne” appellation of origin. These treasures are given the utmost care, with a culture that respects tradition and the demands of sustainable development, from the harvest to the second pressing or on the way between the place of collection and the place of pressing. With a single objective: to obtain a perfect raw material for the production of great champagnes and to demonstrate that excellence is not a myth, but a reality.
- Taittinger Winery
- Score 92 Wine Spectator
- Sparkling Type
- Cut 70% between pinot noir and pinot mernier and the other 30% is chardonnay
- Winemaker Pierre-Emmanuel, Clovis and Vitalie Taittinger
- Alcohol content 12%
- Côte des Blancs region , the Marne Valley and the Reim Mountain, Champagne, France
- Designation of Origin Champagne
- Service Temperature: 6 to 8°C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Starters, desserts, white meat, seafood, white fish, canapés.