In a Wooden Box of 6 Bottles
Score 94 Uncorked Guide
TERRUNYO presents a wide portfolio of wines that unite the best terroirs of Chile and Argentina. The new portfolio seeks to promote the diversity of origins, promoting the search for the best expression of each variety, which has positioned the line as one of the most important references for the Chilean wine industry.
The Malbec grapes come from the Los Indios vineyard, located in the Paraje Altamira GI of Valle de Uco. This vineyard is located 1200 meters above sea level, and is located in the alluvial cone formed by the Tunuyán River. This, added to the dry and continental climate, allows the excellent ripening of the grapes, which is finally expressed in a wine with aromas of cherry, fresh plum and floral notes. Fresh, with juicy tannins and great texture.
With an intense red color and violet notes, Terrunyo Malbec is a wine that shows aromas of black fruits and spices, with a floral touch, balanced with oak. Sweet entry, persistent and velvety tannins wrap a long finish.
"From the calcareous soils of Altamira, in the El Indio vineyard, this Malbec has the austere character, with fierce tannins of the Malbec in that area of the Uco Valley, at the foot of the Andes and about 1,200 meters high. Raised in foudres and concrete ponds, has notes of violets, spices and black and red fruits, all on a lush nose. The palate offers firm texture, sharp tannins and juicy acidity. A modern classic example of Malbec from the Andean heights of Mendoza." Patricio Tapia - Descorchados Guide
- Concha y Toro Winery - Trivento
- Punctuation 94 Uncorked Guide
- Varietal Malbec
- Court 100% Malbec
- Breeding 5% in first-use Foudres, the rest of the must in French oak barrels for 14-16 months.
- Oenologist Germán Di Césare
- Alcohol content 14%
- Region Los Indios Vineyard, Paraje Altamira, Uco Valley, Mendoza
- Operating temperature: 16 to 18°C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Red Meats, Pork, Poultry, Grilled, Smoked, Roast, Soft Cheeses, Strong Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Sauces with Onion, Mushrooms, Beans and Lentils, Sauces with Black Pepper, Seasoned with Aromatic Herbs, Exotic Seasonings, White Starches