Deep violet in color. On the nose it presents red fruits, vanilla and chocolate. A complex, rich wine with soft, ripe tannins and a long finish.
- Matias Riccitelli Wines Winery
- Score 92 Tim Atkin (2016 vintage)
- Red Type
- Harvest 2018
- Varietal Malbec
- Blend 100% Malbec
- Aging 100% of this wine is aged in French oak barrels for 12 months. The final clarification is done with fresh egg whites.
- Winemaker Matias Riccitelli
- Region 50% Perdriel, Luján de Cuyo; 50% Uco Valley, Tupungato. Mendoza Province, Argentina.
- Service Temperature: 16 to 18° C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Red Meats, Pork, Grilled, Smoked, Roasted, Strong Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Mushrooms, Black Pepper Sauces