Score 93 Robert Parker
"The pale and delicate Tigerstone Garnacha 2019 is fresh, floral and aromatic, with only 13.5% alcohol. It is rich but balanced and elegant, varietal, expressive, juicy, smooth and with great balance. It has a medium body, very wines, pure and concentrated flavors and a fresh, dry and long finish. 18,000 bottles produced." Luis Gutierrez - Wine Advocate - Robert Parker
Alejandro Sejanovich is an enthusiast of Rhône wines, a passion that led him to plant a couple of rows of grenache in the vineyard that he developed in recent years in Tolombón, Salta. With those grapes, still young, he elaborates this first Garnacha of his authorship that arrives with a light color, claret type, a good flow of fresh red fruit that reminds of sweets and a tense palate of good amplitude. A versatile red that meets a picada, with offal or as a companion for evening talks.
- Estancia Los Cardones Winery
- Score 93 Robert Parker
- Red Type
- Harvest 2019
- Grenache Varietal
- Cut 100% Grenache
- Aged for 9 months in second and third use barrels.
- Winemaker Alexander Sejanovich
- Alcohol content 13.4%
- Los Cardones Region , Salta
- Service Temperature: 16 to 18° C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Cured Meats, Poultry, Grilled, Sautéed Or Fried, Smoked, Roast, Soft Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Mushrooms, Nuts, Seasoned With Aromatic Herbs, Exotic Condiments, Wheat