Tinto Negro has the intention of celebrating the essence of Cabernet Franc in Mendoza. Cabernet Franc is known for its dark blackish color. This varietal is undoubtedly a Tinto Negro. This Cabernet Franc comes from vineyards located in the Altos del Valle de Uco de Mendoza. This wine is intended to show the characteristics of this area of cold climate and limestone soils. These conditions give the wine intense aromas of herbs and flowers, a flavor of red fruit jam, a rich texture and a finish with marked mineral tones.
- Black Red Winery
- Red Type
- Punctuation 90 James Suckling
- Harvest 2019
- Varietal Cabernet Franc
- Cut 100% Cabernet Franc
- Aged for 9 months in French oak barrels, 5% new.
- Winemaker Alejandro Sejanovich & Jeff Mausbach
- Alcohol content 14%
- Tunuyan Region , Uco Valley, Malbec
- Service Temperature: 16 to 18° C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Red Meats, Pork, Poultry, Grilled, Smoked, Roasted, Soft Cheeses, Strong Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Sauces With Onions, Mushrooms, Beans And Lentils, Sauces With Black Pepper, Seasoned With Aromatic Herbs, Exotic Condiments, White Starches