Rocky sandy soil, where plant roots can dig deep. The plant is much larger below the surface than it appears above. This desirable soil and warm climate allow for a very expressive Cabernet Sauvignon. A very smooth wine with a slightly sweet touch. Long and persistent finish in the mouth.
- Trapiche Winery
- Vivino Score - 3.8
- Red Type
- Harvest 2017
- Varietal Cabernet Sauvignon
- Blend 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Aging Natural malolactic fermentation in French oak foudres and 6 months of stowage in the bottle.
- Winemaker Daniel Pi
- Alcohol content 14.7%
- La Consulta Region , San Carlos, Uco Valley, Mdza
- Service Temperature: 16 to 18° C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Red Meats, Pork, Grilled, Smoked, Roasted, Strong Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Mushrooms, Black Pepper Sauces