Score: 96 Decanter / 93 James Suckling / 94 Descorchados Guide
"Black olive flavored currants, powdered tobacco and dried mushrooms here. Expressively and smoothly performed with a nice touch of spice on the finish. Spicy, medium-bodied cabernet franc that extends to the finish. Very well done." James Suckling
"This wine comes from vineyards planted in 2004 in the Altamira area, to the south of the Uco Valley, at about 1,100 meters above sea level. This wine has the heritage of lime soils, the grip that this type of texture implies of soils that provoke a reaction against saliva, asking for meat. It is fruity, it has a depth of delicious red and black fruit flavors. It is 16 months in foudres and a year in bottles. One of those wines to think about a long aging. " Patricio Tapia - Descorchados Guide
Founded in 1996 by the Concha y Toro Group, Trivento means Three winds: Polar, Zonda and Sudestada blow in the sunny and arid land of Mendoza.
The firm has created an exclusive portfolio of wines with its own seal that preserves the character of the Mendoza terroir.
Since 2013, TRIVENTO has been the best-selling Argentine wine brand in Europe.
- Trivento Winery
- Red Type
- Harvest 2019
- Score 96 Decanter / 93 James Suckling / 94 Descorchados Guide
Varietal Cabernet Franc
- Cut 100% Cabernet Franc
- Aged for 16 months, 40% in French oak barrels and 60% in foudres. 12 months in bottle
- Winemaker German Di Cesare
- Alcohol content 14.0%
- Altamira Paraje Region , Uco Valley, Mendoza
- Service Temperature: 16° to 18°C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Red Meats, Pork, Poultry, Grilled, Smoked, Roasted, Soft Cheeses, Strong Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Sauces With Onions, Mushrooms, Beans And Lentils, Sauces With Black Pepper, Seasoned With Aromatic Herbs, Exotic Condiments, White Starches