The Tivento Reserve White Malbec is a wine with a social impact, whose funds are used for Student Scholarships. They ventured into the elaboration of a white from red grapes and thus White Malbec was born.
A nice and simple adventure is this malbec, made as a white, that is, without the juice having prolonged contact with the skins of the grapes, which is where the color lies. The body is light, the flavors of red and white fruits. Ideal for the aperitif on vacation.
- Trivento Winery
- White Type
- Harvest 2022
- Varietal Malbec
- Blend 100% Malbec
- Aging Without passing through barrels
- Winemaker German Di Cesare
- Alcohol content
- Luján de Cuyo Region and Uco Valley
- Service Temperature: 8 to 10°C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Poultry, Molluscs, Fish, Lobster, Sautéed Or Fried, Steamed, Soft Cheeses, Strong Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Green Vegetables, Dried Fruits, Spicy And Highly Seasoned Foods, Seasoned With Aromatic Herbs, Sushi