Score: 95 James Suckling
The new Vinculum line celebrates the essential link between winery and producers, forged in the exchange of knowledge to create exceptional wines.
Bright color and pleasant violet tones. On the nose it is fresh, concentrated, with notes of thyme, jarilla and ripe blackberries. The tannins are velvety but firm. It is a meaty wine with a long finish.
- Viña Cobos Winery
- Score 95 James Suckling
- Red Type
- Harvest 2018
- Varietal Malbec
- Blend 100% Malbec
- Aged for 18 months in French and American oak barrels, 37% new oak, and the rest second use.
- Winemaker Andres Vignoni - Paul Hobbs
- Alcohol content 14.4%
- Uco Valley and Luján de Cuyo Region , Mendoza
- Service Temperature: 16 to 18° C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Red Meats, Pork, Grilled, Smoked, Roasted, Strong Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Mushrooms, Black Pepper Sauces