Score: 92 Tim Atkin
Made from a small plot in Valle de Uco specifically in the Los Chacayes area; this vineyard with stony calcareous soils with stones on the surface offers ideal sustenance for this emblematic variety of the north of the Rhône.
Without aging in barrels and with the absence of malolactic, we bring to your glass the purity and elegance of this French variety planted and adapted to the Argentine terroir. A white with complex aromas reminiscent of chamomile, dried fruit and green apple that accompanies an unctuous, fresh, dry and long-lasting palate.
"Marsannes are rare in Argentina, especially of this quality. Sourced from The Vines, Mendoza, this unaged example is very refreshing, with subtle aromatic spices and hints of honeysuckle, pear and citrus. To drink 2021-23" Tim Atkins
- Teho Winery
- Score 92 Tim Atkin
- White Type
- Harvest 2019
- Varietal Marsanne
- Cut 100% Marsanne
- Aging Without passing through wood.
- Winemaker Alejandro Sejanovich - Jeff Mausbach
- Alcohol content 13.3%
- Los Chacayes Region , Tunuyan, Uco Valley, Mendoza
- Service Temperature: 10 to 12° C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Poultry, Fish, Lobster, Sautéed Or Fried, Steamed, Soft Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Green Vegetables, Other Vegetables, Mushrooms, Nuts, Seasoned With Aromatic Herbs, Wheat