Score 93 James Suckling / 94 Vinous
"Currencies, black olives, dried herbs and cedar on the nose. Full-bodied, fine-grained tannins and an elegant, succulent mouthfeel. Tasty and savory finish. Drink or hold." James Suckling
ZaHa, means "heart" in the Huarpe indigenous language of Mendoza. This wine represents the Heart of the privileged terroir found at a high altitude in Mendoza. The Toko Vineyard. Floral notes in the sandy parts, stony minerality in the rocky parts, and black fruit in the silty parts. The combination of these profiles develops a particular complexity in the final cut of this wine.
- Teho Winery
- Score 9 3 James Suckling / 94 Vinous
- Red Type
- Harvest 2019
- Varietal Cabernet Franc
- Cut 100% Cabernet Franc
- Aging Aging 12 months, 100% of the wine in French oak barrels, 20% new.
- Winemaker Alejandro Sejanovich - Jeff Mausbach
- Alcohol content 13.9%
- Region Paraje Altamira, San Carlos, Valle de Uco, Mendoza
- Service Temperature: 16 to 18° C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Red Meats, Pork, Grilled, Smoked, Roasted, Strong Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Mushrooms, Black Pepper Sauces