Score: 96 Robert Parker
Zuccardi Fincas seeks to highlight the maximum concept of terroir, showing the characteristics of the Uco Valley vineyards, which makes them unique and unrepeatable. Altamira area. It expresses a great fruit character with notes of red and black fruits: strawberries, cherries and plums that are complemented by fresh herbal and mineral notes. A wine with great structure and concentration.
"Finca Canal Uco 2015 is from a vineyard that can be more variable depending on the conditions of the harvest. Although the soils are poor and very mineral, they are a little deeper and have a little more topsoil, and the wines tend to to have a little more volume and are less austere on the palate. Neither of these wines is very fruity. They tend to be subtle and austere, with timid aromas that need time to develop, and will possibly have a long and positive evolution in the bottle. In December 2016, 4,000 bottles were filled." Luis Gutierrez, Wine Advocate, Robert Parker.
- Zuccardi Winery Uco Valley
- Score 96 Robert Parker
- Red Type
- Harvest 2015
- Varietal Malbec
- Malbec cut with body
- Aging In 500 liter barrels and concrete pools
- Winemaker Sebastian Zuccardi
- Alcohol content 14%
- Finca Canal Uco Region , Paraje Altamira, Valle de Uco, Mendoza (1100 masl)
- Service Temperature: 16 to 18° C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Red Meats, Pork, Grilled, Smoked, Roasted, Strong Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Mushrooms, Black Pepper Sauces