Polígonos is a selection of varietals that are shown faithfully, according to the town they come from. The Town gives its name to the vineyards. There is a rich and deep expression of the place, through its geography, climate, social, historical and economic aspects.
Fluvial soil, from the most recent terrace of the Tunuyán river. With a superficial horizon of silt and sand and below a layer of boulders typical of the river bed.
The harvest was very particular, characterized by limited yields and the high speed of maturity, which made it one of the fastest and most challenging in memory. The grapes from all areas and varieties arrived at the winery with unbeatable health and high quality. The wines generally show excellent aromatic complexity and great juiciness, texture and structure in the mouth.
- Zuccardi Winery Uco Valley
- White Type
- Harvest 2021
- Varietal Chenin Blanc
- Cut 100% Chenin Blanc
- Aging Half of the wine was aged and fermented in used 500-litre barrels. and the other half in concrete vessels.
- Winemaker Sebastian Zuccardi
- Alcohol content 13.3%
- Region Vista Flores, Tunuyan, Uco Valley, Mendoza
- Service Temperature: 10 to 12° C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Poultry, Fish, Lobster, Sautéed Or Fried, Steamed, Soft Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Green Vegetables, Other Vegetables, Mushrooms, Nuts, Seasoned With Aromatic Herbs, Wheat