The Zuccardi Q line - its name comes from Quality - is made with grapes from areas and vineyards selected for each variety. Cut from selected vineyards, from the best areas of Mendoza. Each batch is harvested separately and at different times, in order to achieve elegance and balance in the final wine.
"There is a bit more maturity in the 2020 Q Chardonnay, which comes from a warmer vintage. It has aromas of yellow fruit and a rounder mouthfeel, still serious and austere but a bit softer and more approachable when compared to the surprising 2019. Still has moderate alcohol and very good freshness. 70,000 bottles produced. It was bottled in November 2020." James Suckling
- Zuccardi Winery Uco Valley
- White Type
- Score 92 James Suckling
- Harvest 2020
- Varietal Chardonnay
- Blend 100% Chardonnay
- Aging Aged for 6 months in French oak barrels.
- Winemaker Sebastian Zuccardi
- Alcohol content 14.7%
- Gualtallary and El Peral Region , Tupungato, Uco Valley, Mdza
- Service Temperature: 13.4%
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Poultry, Fish, Lobster, Sautéed Or Fried, Steamed, Soft Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Green Vegetables, Other Vegetables, Mushrooms, Nuts, Seasoned With Aromatic Herbs, Wheat