The Zuccardi Q line - its name comes from Quality - is made with grapes from areas and vineyards selected for each variety. Cut from selected vineyards, from the best areas of Mendoza. Each batch is harvested separately and at different times, in order to achieve elegance and balance in the final wine.
The Zuccardi family has traditionally produced Tempranillo, and the wine is always sold with a little more aging in the bottle because they feel that the variety needs some time to be expressive, because at first it is difficult to taste together with a young Malbec, and they want one day be able to sell it ten years after the harvest.
It is an important wine because it was the first to carry the Zuccardi name on the label.
There are always some notes of tobacco and spices, a touch of the oak which is usually quite expressive in Tempranillo, and it's a bit more developed and polished. This is a classic Tempranillo.
- Zuccardi Family Winery
- Red Type
- Harvest 2017
- Varietal Tempranillo
- 100% Tempranillo cut
- Aging Aging in oak barrels
- Winemaker Sebastian Zuccardi
- Alcohol content 14.0%
- Santa Rosa Region , Mendoza
- Service Temperature: 16 to 18° C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Red Meats, Pork, Poultry, Grilled, Smoked, Roasted, Soft Cheeses, Strong Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Sauces With Onions, Mushrooms, Beans And Lentils, Sauces With Black Pepper, Seasoned With Aromatic Herbs, Exotic Condiments, White Starches