Zuccardi series a, highlights the diversity of the different climates and soils of Argentina. Series A, comes from Argentina series, as a way of expressing the most representative varieties, coming from the best regions for each of them.
The "A" in Series A stands for "Argentina", and this series includes Argentina's iconic grape varieties, including of course the Bonarda
Serie A Bonarda 2019 was produced with grapes from Santa Rosa in eastern Mendoza that were previously used for Emma. It is juicy and has varietal aromas that seek freshness and red and black fruit with vibrant freshness. Good expression of the variety, year and place. It is juicy and intense with some flowers and round tannins.
- Zuccardi Family Winery
- Red Type
- Harvest 2020
- Varietal Bonarda
- Cut 100% Bonarda
- Crianza 30% aged 10 months in French barrels of 1st, 2nd and 3rd use
- Winemaker Sebastian Zuccardi
- Alcohol content 14.7%
- Santa Rosa Region , Mendoza
- Service Temperature: 16 to 18° C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Red Meats, Pork, Poultry, Grilled, Smoked, Roasted, Soft Cheeses, Strong Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Sauces With Onions, Mushrooms, Beans And Lentils, Sauces With Black Pepper, Seasoned With Aromatic Herbs, Exotic Condiments, White Starches