Zuccardi Series A, highlights the diversity of the different climates and soils of Argentina. Series A, comes from the Argentina series, as a way of expressing the most representative varieties, coming from the best regions for each of them.
With a greenish yellow color. Presence of an intense aroma of fresh fruit such as pineapple, white peach, apricot and some citrus notes. The elegance of its creaminess makes it an original example of varieties and origin.
- Zuccardi Winery Uco Valley
- White Type
- Harvest 2021
- Varietal Mix
- Blend 70% Chardonnay - 30% Viognier
- Aging Aged for 6 months in French oak barrels.
- Winemaker Sebastian Zuccardi
- Alcohol content 13.5%
- Tupungato Region , Uco Valley, Mza
- Service Temperature: 13.4%
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Poultry, Molluscs, Fish, Lobster, Sautéed Or Fried, Steamed, Soft Cheeses, Strong Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Green Vegetables, Dried Fruits, Spicy And Highly Seasoned Foods, Seasoned With Aromatic Herbs, Sushi