Zuccardi series a, highlights the diversity of the different climates and soils of Argentina. Series A, comes from Argentina series, as a way of expressing the most representative varieties, coming from the best regions for each of them.
The "A" in Series A stands for "Argentina," and this series includes Argentina's iconic grape varieties, including of course Syrah.
Intense and vivid purple red color. Intense aromas of ripe red fruits such as plums and cherries, black pepper and tobacco. Chocolate, cherry liqueur and spicy notes can also be detected. Smooth and velvety entry, firm tannins with a juicy finish.
- Zuccardi Family Winery
- Red Type
- Harvest 2020
- Varietal Syrah
- Blend 100% Syrah
- Crianza 30% aged 10 months in French barrels of 1st, 2nd and 3rd use
- Winemaker Sebastian Zuccardi
- Alcohol content 14.7%
- Santa Rosa and Agrelo Region , Mdza
- Service Temperature: 16 to 18° C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Red Meats, Pork, Grilled, Smoked, Roasted, Strong Cheeses, Hard Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Mushrooms, Black Pepper Sauces