Zuccardi series a, highlights the diversity of the different climates and soils of Argentina. Series A, comes from Argentina series, as a way of expressing the most representative varieties, coming from the best regions for each of them.
The "A" in Series A stands for "Argentina," and this series includes Argentina's iconic grape varieties, including of course Torrontés de Salta.
Zuccardi has rented a parral vineyard in Cafayate to produce Torrontés Serie A, a wine that aims to show the typical style of Torrontés. It is fermented and bottled early with a short maceration to seek finesse and more subtle aromas, directly pressing the clusters. The result is citric and floral and without the bitterness that the grape can offer. It has a dry and fresh finish without rusticity. 2020 was a sunny year, and the wine does not feel the alcohol it has.
- Zuccardi Winery Uco Valley
- White Type
- Harvest 2021
- Torrontes Varietal
- Cut 100% Torrontes
- Contact aging in fine lees for 6 months
- Winemaker Sebastian Zuccardi
- Alcohol content 14.5%
- Cafayate Valley Region , Salta
- Service Temperature: 14.1%
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Poultry, Molluscs, Fish, Lobster, Sautéed Or Fried, Steamed, Soft Cheeses, Strong Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Green Vegetables, Dried Fruits, Spicy And Highly Seasoned Foods, Seasoned With Aromatic Herbs, Sushi