Emma and Tito Zuccardi are very special wines, created by Sebastián in honor of his grandparents, who started the family in the wine tradition.
Tito Zuccardi is a wine that has no limits. This original blend has been developed in honor of Alberto Zuccardi, known to all as Tito, a great visionary who planted the first family vineyards. The wine is a blend of classic varieties with other non-traditional ones, exclusively from Altamira vineyards in the Uco Valley.
"Aromas of blackberries, violets, liquorice, bark and wild herbs. It is medium-bodied with firm, grainy tannins and bright acidity. Fresh and structured with a firm and energetic finish. Blend of malbec and cabernet franc. To drink now or save." James Suckling
- Zuccardi Family Winery
- Score 93 James Suckling
- Red Type
- Harvest 2019
- Varietal Malbec
- Blend 85% Malbec and 15% Cabernet Franc
- Aging 40% of the wine aged in used 500 liter barrels
- Winemaker Sebastian Zuccardi - Laura Principiano
- Alcohol content 13.6%
- Paraje Altamira Region , Uco Valley, Mendoza (1100 masl)
- Service Temperature: 16 to 18° C
- Country Argentina
- Pairing Cured Meats, Poultry, Grilled, Sautéed Or Fried, Smoked, Roast, Soft Cheeses, Onion Sauces, Mushrooms, Nuts, Seasoned With Aromatic Herbs, Exotic Condiments, Wheat